Tuesday, May 09, 2006

好歌分享

In love again
Take me to far away
Away to your secret place
Take my tears my fears
Take all my pain for which
I'll repay Someday with a kiss and say
Can't believe that I'm in love
in love again

When the stars don't shine
And when the birds don't fly
And when the flowers cry
And when the rain runs dry
When the violet's red
and when the rose turn blue
Baby I'll still be in love with you

Never let you go
If you gave me one chance to tell you just how I was feeling
I would sing to you and tell you I won't
live my life without you

If you gave me one chance to tell you just how I was feeling
I would hold your hand and look in your eyes
and ya know I'd never let you go

The way you left me on the train
I don't know what to say
I remember everything of that day

I can't believe we'd never dance
I just need one more chance
to share the sunset our one last romance

喜歡Janice的唱腔~

No comments: